Sunday, August 20, 2006

Went to the zoo on Tues. It is quite fine and I really like it but a pity it started to pour when we were watching the elephant show. Apart from the fact that I almost pass out 3 times in the zoo, its still pretty fun.

Oh Food at Good Wood Park is amazing and very nice ambience but very expensive la. They have a nice pool out side too it would be very romantic to hold wedding at the pool.

My lovely samsoon is a nice drama. Its now my fav drama. Samsoon is real and sincere in everything she does and says but what breaks my heart is that the young guy that she is in love with is mean and totally not in love with her (yet). Its getting more and more exciting.

I'm going to send my best friends Joe and Karyn off tonight. I seriously dislike to say goodbyes but it for a good course / cost.

1 comment:

JW said...

i love sam soon too!! =)

update! update!