It has been an exciting week. My classmate Karyn announced to the class that she is pregnant! Amazing! Everyone are excited and took extra care of her.
Wow now that I know apart of Little India and Little Thailand (Golden Mile), we have a little Myanmar at Peninsula Plaza. I managed to find my favourite slippers at that place at $4! though its cheaper to get it from Myanmar (prob S$2), but at least I save on the air tickets! The food was very good. if you wanna check out Burmese food do go to Peninsula Plaza B1, I don't remember the name of the place but its the only Burmese restaurant in that level.
Watched Superband with Deb and Em at home last night. J3 did a very good job in singing Xiao Wei in jazz style. For the first time, I experienced what 'breathtaking performance' means. They did an amazing job and all the 3 of us thinks that it reminds us of wedding atmosphere and it would be good to hear such a beautiful song in our wedding. Hmmm looks like J3 can consider to be wedding singers too. Not a bad choice though. Was surprised that Soul did not win... Prob they are too tired after singing so many songs. But I would say that Soul made the greatest improvement since the competition started. They are now able to sing and dance WELL (at least better than their first few QF rounds) and they can harmonise! Good effort I would say and they seemed to be quite humble (on TV... in person I dunno). Hmm I think this Superband Comp let Media Corp earn ALOT!!!
Oh ya, watched lake house. Aiyoh... It was quite boring and plain for me. My Ang Mo friends almost knock my head for pestering them to watch this show and it ended up to be not very good. Hopefully the movie, the fast and the furious - Tokyo drift is not as bad. Cross my fingers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment