Just came back from Tampines with my friend Kay. Kay is wheelchair bound and I really Thank her and Ed, her husband to trust me to bring her out. I prayed hard b4 bringing her out. =)
Our 1st destination was Paya Lebar. There was lift and and ram to the 1st part of the station and then there are a steps down to the road and u must cross the road then u can go to Sing post. Aiyoh!!! why so strange one lei? why isnt there a ram that leads to the road? So we decided to go to Tampines. There are many pple who took the lift down to the 'concourse' (dunno why they name it with that any btw)... Weel, if you can walk why dont you go down the stairs or escalator lei? Or at least let us go down 1st. They just went ahead to the lift and close the door right in front of us. Champion man.... There were 2 pple offer to carry the wheelchair (one to carry it down the stairs (with my friend on) and the other down the steep slope) but we were not comfortable with the idea for we didnt want my friend to fall over. Overall I would say Singaporeans are helpful to those who are disabled. Hopefully helpful to fellow Singaporeans too and not just Ang Mos (my friend is an American).
Kay attracted alot of attention to her red crocs. I really hope it did not make her uncomfortable with pple looking at her feet. but i would say the red crocs are really cute. I really thank God that he blessed us with angels and grant us journey mercy and wisdom to push her around. =)
I would like to know pple who are good at designing machines or devices. I would like to see if there is a possibilty to work together to come up with a device for children who have physical disability. In the states, wealthier family are able to let their children with disability live a normal life but not those who cant afford. Well, if you or you know someone who is willing to work on that we can work together. $ wise well got to look for sponsor. Hey do something meaningful for someone b4 we leave this world. hahha I am serious! At least you make someone smile and happy! Do pass the word down if you know someone that fits the description ok? Thank you very very nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment