Monday, August 07, 2006

I can't believe it!!! my friend from thailand just e-mailed me!!! Euey is probably 20yrs old now we havent been contact each other for 4yrs for I misplace her e-mail add. I am so happy! I still have the picture that I took with her two brothers in my wallet and I showed it to most of my friends and praying that one day she will contact me again PTL!!!!

I still remember we met in her house (church at the same time) and she was very quiet and cool. we did not talk much to each other as she looked fierce though. We had fun riding around her district, buying drinks, food from the streets and painting the church. We had a great time watching the stars and fireflies too. Imiss her family and church members! This is great! We finally get connected again!

No comments: