Tml holiday but still must finish my project... Sian1/2 man... But only left 1 1/2 weeks of school so must jia you!
Today we had a role play as teacher in class. The students are children who are visually and hearing impaired, mentally retarded, hyperactive, emotional disorder and physical disabled. It was horrifying! Each child has specific needs and many things to look put for like sitting arrangement and learning abilities. What was most difficult is that my classmates acted as the students so its more difficult cos we all try to be funny and make things difficult hahahaha.
I was reminded of my student who has attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). He has a driving licence at a young age... He drives everyone crazy... It wasn't easy to get him settled down and get him finish his homework. If you try to get him to sleep during nap time and after trying tapping him for sometime, i fell asleep b4 he did! Oh my piggy belly... Haha I'm so excited to go back to work and meet him again! I believe that its going to be fun and more lessons learnt.
I have decided! If there is a way to get hold of J3, will grab the chance to ask them be my wedding singer.
Deb laughed at me for I think Alex (j3) and Ishi (soul) is cute and she thinks I have weird taste. Aiyah this girl ah, cute means adorable not handsome cute la any btw they are quite talented esp Alex who can play the keyboards... Not that I want to marry them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jia you! Jia you!
LP
link me!
http://www.happithots.blogspot.com
Post a Comment