Watched the NDP with my classmates last night at the YMCA. It was amazing and the moment the fireworks started, we all ran out of the YMCA to watch it. It was so beautiful.
After the NDP was SI and aiyoh I was quite pai say to watch with them. They were amazed that singapore idol standard is so low... Well its true that American idol's standard is really way higher than ours. Oh, they think Matilda is good but too many funny expressions... When it was Nurul's turn to sing, aiyoh my friends turned and asked how can she be still in the competition and Joakim came up the stage, their reactions and response were worse man, they switched off the tv when they heard him sing. Hmm speechless on that. I on the tv agian after I finish my project and there was Jon Leong.. The performance was disappointing (my view) he can do better than that but my friend Hanna thinks he is a hottie and calls him her love... Oh my piggy belly, it makes me speechless again... Hmm would like to comment on Jasmine, she did a good job last night at least no more spice girl from her and better pitching this time.
My classmates will ask why Jacintha is on the judge panel everytime they hear her comments. Hmmm, good question... I dunno too... I think they got to change another judge again the next season. Why not get Kit Chan or Hossen Leong? Kit is very professional and surely will make sense on her comments. Hossen, though he doesn't like these competitions but I trust that he can help people who wants to be famous and like to perform with his sharp yet truthful and constructive remarks. well, that's all my point of view.
Tml is my last class and my classmates leave for internship in 2weeks time. Time really flies! How exciting. I got to work for a few months b4 i can go out for my internship. Still not sure where I will be going for internship so will keep a lookout...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment