Monday, August 14, 2006

I had palpitation the whole of ystd... I experience stabbing pain in my heart last night while eating dinner... my sis and her friends suggested that its either heart problem or stroke, it made my sis very worried. Even now as I am typing, I feel heart ache too... Will c doctor if the stabbing pain persists.

I was thinking about God's healing today. Healing shows God's love and mercy. We do not deserve healing especially when we do not take care of our health and body. Some people get bitter with God when they are diagnosed with illness or fall sick. I s God to be blamed for our sickness when we ourselves do not take care of ourselves? Something for us to ponder about. Everytimw when I hear pple praying for the sick, they always say that sickness does not come from God and reject the sickness in Jesus's name. I believe in Jesus and I believe that He'll heal us at all cause and that is because He loves us and He is merciful. We got to search our hearts when we pray for healing. If we have not been taking care of our body, we gotta ask God to forgive us for not taking good care of ourselves and receive healing humbly. I have ssen and heard pple being denial of the sickness after confirming from the Doctor or symptoms. Hmm, why do we do that? I believe God does not want us to live in denial and trust that he will us from all sickness. And healing comes in many forms and its for us to discover in Christ.

My friends (both Christians and non-Christians) asked me questions on why God did not heal my grandma and mom. Well they are both in heaven now and they are completely healed. what more can we ask for? What makes me think that they will be better and not suffer more on earth if they are kept on earth with their sickness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you will feel better soon!

LP