skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Hey check this out man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjPrL3n63yg
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Alisa
Someone with few words...
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(40)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(16)
►
2008
(73)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(9)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(55)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(7)
▼
2006
(27)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
▼
August
(16)
Went to the zoo on Tues. It is quite fine and I re...
I had palpitation the whole of ystd... I experienc...
Ystd was Es and Sue's big day! Sue is a very sweet...
Met up with my supervisor form my old workplace ys...
Received a blessing my friend KL's boyfriend ystd ...
Watched the NDP with my classmates last night at t...
Watched the NDP with my classmates last night at t...
Went for the prayer at the stadium lst night. This...
Hey check this out man http://www.youtube.com/watc...
Just came back from Tampines with my friend Kay. K...
Tml holiday but still must finish my project... Si...
I can't believe it!!! my friend from thailand just...
Aiyoh I missed the encore telecast of Superband ys...
It has been an exciting week. My classmate Karyn a...
It has been an exciting week. My classmate Karyn a...
On my way to school, I thought to myself that it h...
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment