Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Went for the prayer at the stadium lst night. This is my 1st time attending prayer meeting for Singapore. Dun think there's a need to.

After attending the sch in YWAM, I began to love Singapore as never b4! (ok la I know very mushy but it is true).

In my view, Singapore government has done a great job to put Singaporean's welfare and safety as priority and compared to some countries, we have a lot of welfare org to help and support those who are in need. We have association for the deaf, blind, poor, elderly, dilexia (dunno if i seplt correctly), down syndrome, teenage parents and many more. But still there is a lot of pple think that the government are bad and always make us pay alot of money etc, I am really thankful that children are well protected, there isn't much beggars, street children, child soldier, and we have house with solid roofs to live in. I am so thank ful to God for our govt like it or not. At least for now they are the righteuos govt of Singapore.

I wait to watch the NDP with my classmates later. Hopefully I can get the tix next year...

No comments: