My Indonesian friend Yudha came over to the office to get some medicine supply for clinic. When I entered the store room to get the medicines for him, I was greeted by UNCOUNTABLE mosquitoes. WA!!! I shouted... Then I ran out to the living room to grab my mosquito bat. So I ran back in to the ‘battlefield’. After a long battle, I realised I was their ‘open target’. I only had my bat with me, I didn’t apply mosquito repellent!!!
Then ystd when I clean up the toy section, again, I was greeted by UNCOUNTABLE mosquitoes. The soft toys were their ‘home’. This time, I didn’t have repellent and my bat... So I prayed really hard. You won’t believe it... I wasn’t bitten at all. Is God watching over me or what? God loves me with His own sweet ways.
10 minutes ago, I went in to my store room again to declare war with the mosquitoes again, this time with repellent and my bat... Oh, and BAYGON! Haha... I get the last laugh. But I pity the office helper as she has to clear hundreds of the mosquito corpse...
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment