Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Girls’ night



It’s been a long time since Claudia and I last met for lunch. Today I’m in the Jap mood so I called Claudia out for Japanese food. Claudia and Joshua (her husband) are inseparable, but to my surprise, Josh says it’s ok for us girls to out for dinner. That was very nice of him.
Claudia knows better which Jap restaurant is good so we went to Gion for dinner. We were like little girls... we chattered non stop the moment I got into her car. I actually reminded myself to take pictures of the food and blog about it. But after the 1st item, I forgot all about it. Haha, the food was great. The whole restaurant was filled with our laughter and talking. I thank God that the other customers didn’t find us irritating. In fact, some laughed along with us.

No comments: