The Funtastic 4
Claudia, Joshua, me and Andre had been working together for 10 over months. It is God’s blessing that we made it as a team. They have always been patient and loving towards me even I drive them up the wall sometimes (well, Andre would say it’s all the time). They gave me a nice name – the crazy Singaporean, not willing to accept the fact that they are the crazy Brazilians... pot calling the kettle black... Hahah.
It is a pity that we have to part soon, Andre leaves in early July, me in late July and C & J in August. I will so miss the time we worked together as a team. We had a lot of fun working together. There were times where we step on each others toes but we manage to work things out as a family and a team, and we continue to have fun serving the Lord.
I have learnt a lot from Joshua and Claudia – leadership, serving with kingdom mentality love regardless, etc. My team has always stood by me both in good times and bad times. How can I not love them?
We are planning to hold a 1 week worship seminar for the Timorese youths before Andre leaves. I believe though we may continue to step on each others toes (well, there is normal), we will cherish every moment.
At the girls’ night, Claud and I think it would be a good idea to work together again sometime soon. Well, we believe by that time the team would grow even bigger – C & J & their children, Andre and his wife, Bianca (by faith... better propose soon Andre) and me & silly cow. If God wills, it would be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment