Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Extended to the next generation

During our team meeting, I told my team about what Claudia and I talked about last night.

We were so excited as we talk about working again as a team. Andre blushed when we mention about working with and his future wife. Haha...

Then I had a crazy idea...

Me: Hey, I think it would be fun if our children work together as a team when they grow up.
Team: ....... ya... it'll be crazy... (and we went on and on and on)
Me (pointing to Andre): Hey it 'll be funny if my kid bullys ur kid just the way I do. Hahaha
Andre: ...................
Claudia: Hahaha

But it'll be fun if that ever happens. Well, not the part where my kid bullys Andre's kid but the part where our children (the funtastic 4) work together as we did for the kingdom of God.

No comments: