The church that I attend here in Timor has a women ministry cater for Timorese women. Thought it would be good to join this ministry and hopefully be a blessing to the women in the ministry before I go back to Singapore. Started joining them 3 weeks ago. It’s been pretty interesting and challenging for me as I have to pray, share testimony and bible study in Tetum during the fellowship.
The ladies there were somehow worried that I dun understand what they are saying. To everyone’s surprise (even to mine), I actually understand more Tetum than I speak. I am truly blessed able to be part of their fellowship.
Tabitha Ministry for English speaking ladies starts this Saturday! Pretty excited about it too as the women in the church are always busy with work and we dun have time o have fellowship. This is great opportunity to know them better and be a blessing to one another.
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment