My entire neighbourhood suffered power cut on Monday. I had to prepare my sharing outside my house with my battery operated lamp. Tito, my landlord's kid held the light for me as I write what I want to share in devotions the next day.
Well, apart from my lamp, the entire place is dark. That is the best time to see the stars. After I finished writing, Tito and I starred in to the sky. One of my 'wish' is to see shooting stars. So i put hands together and said 'fitun monu lai...' which means star fall please... it dosen't makes sense in English but in Tetum, it means shooting star please... Then right after I said that, I saw A SHOOTING STAR!!! I was very happy and clapping my hands. Tito laughed really hard. To him, I am a big sua gu... He has seen it so often that it is 'normal sight'. He didn't understand why am I so happy about it.
Anyway, I thank God for showing me one.. Now, my 'wish list' is left with seeing dolphins and whales...
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Soo amazing! You finally saw it, haha. ;)
Post a Comment