Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year Count down

My actual plan was to go have coffee alone at simei's starbucks. Thank God that Sheena called me out last night, we had such a great time!

Sheena wanted to go Clarke Quay but we were worried that it will be crowded so we went to vivo instead. Well, we were wrong, we should not assume so. Then we fought our way to the sky park and saw a stage. Channel 8 is holding a count down. There was a large crowd q-ing so we decided to join the q. The lady standing in front of us has 2 extra tix and offered to us. So, with the tix we could just go in without q-ing.

Sheena & I at the countdown

This is the stage

Dasmond Koh (I think dat's how his name is spelt...) and Kim Ng. Aiseh man, her heels are super high. Dasmond Koh and Ben Yeo had to hold her when she gets up and down the stairs.

Sam from Milo Beng

Nic and Wei Qi from MLB

Singapore's very own - By2. I've heard of them ever since I came back to Singapore but never knew they are Singaporeans until ystd...

Lucify and Yi Shi Jie. Yi Shi Jie sings very much better than Lucify though...

The actors playing games

Singer from San Yue.

Rui-en

Waiting for the countdown

After the show, Jeanette Aw went up to say hi to her fans

All thanks to God's blessing to watch the count down. Thanks to the nice Vietnamese lady too!

1 comment:

Jacinta said...

Whee! Fun updates; I like. ;)