Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's a beautiful day

There were two new comers in the youth cell today. Praise God! One of the new comer is Dominic, Michelle's older brother; he thought I am 20 years old... Aiseh man... It made my day hahah...

It is nice to have visitors in the youth cell, and I truly believe that they are here to stay, Amen!

Met Sheena at the stadium to jog. Am sooo proud of meself man, I manage to jog 3 rounds and walked 4 rounds. Hehehe... I exercised self control by not da-baoing rice dumplings home to eat. I WANT TO LOSE 3 KG BY JUNE!!!

Then now, as I am typing my blog, am watching a movie on VCD. Found a good deal near my house, $3 (even for new movies) for 2 days; if I return the next day, I will get $1 refund. Woo hoo!

Am watching 'beast stalker' (HK production) starring Nicholas Tse, Nick Cheung and Zhang Jing Chun. It's a pity it's in Mandarin, It would be so much more exciting if it's in Cantonese. Liked Nic Tse when I was 14. Have watched most of his movies, so somehow, his expressions are more or less predictable; nevertheless, I would say the movie's still very good and exciting. I screamed a few times while watching.



In my opinion, Nic Cheung gave his best shot in the movie as the baddie - the kidnapper. Never thought Nic Cheung can do so well in this action pact movie. The way he slashes his victims and firing shots, my heart almost popped out lah.. Cantonese will say 'Hao gui sei long' means very gruesome. I'm totally impressed by his attempt in action movies and give him a 5 star (full marks) both for his courage, perseverance (not easy to act in action movie at his age) and acting skills. I give Nic Tse 3 stars for his acting skills (not that he is bad ok... but his co-star Nic Cheung's acting skells way past Nic Tse, 'Jiang Hai shi Lao de la' Meaning, eh... NC is more experienced actor compared to NT. Overall, this is a must watch! A little slow pace in the beginning but as the movie progresses, you can't stop screaming.

No comments: