Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jacinta - Mah funny fren

On last Sunday, I called Jacinta to ask her if she has dinner appointment. Knowing that she has no fixed plans, I asked if she wants to meet. As she couldn't confirm, so I decided to go dinenr myself. But then, she replied via sms that she has told her mom that she will meet me for dinner.

As usual, Jacinta arrived late... After she settled down, she told that her dad says I could join them in their future activities or Jacinta don't need to rush.

Me: Rush? You rushed here? I thought you are alredy in Novena.
J: ya... we were eating ice cream... I am worried that I will be late ma so I rush lor... You always scold me when I'm late...
Me: Xiao Jie, that is because you always mo (means dilly dally) at home ma. Now you are out with your parents, I will understand what...
J: I told my parents that you you very ke lian, stay by yourself, nobody eat dinner with you, nobody keep you company etc... (I dunno what else she said heee...)
Me: (Horrified) You told your parents what?
J: Hee...
Me: (Speechless)
J: Next time you can join us for activities. Oh! you can join us for reunion dinner!
Me: '_' No thanks... I dun dare to meet your parents... Why you say me very ke lian... So funny la u...
J: (thinking to herself) ya what...

Jacinta is always very honest, sincere, frank and funny. God has placed her in my life to bring ultimate joy to me.

1 comment:

Jacinta said...

Lol! Funny la...YOU. ;)