Thursday, January 22, 2009

Babysitter for the day

Me got a day off from office to babysit my baby nephew. Had a lot of fun with him, didn't really like carry him as he's a big baby... I think he is having too much fun, he refuses to sleep. His poor aunty (me) have no idea how to get him to sleep. Thank God that my sister's maid knows exactly what to do.

Now she is bathing my nephew, I get to watch tv... Gotta compensate for the loss of tv for the past month... Whee!!!

2 comments:

amscultori said...

Just dropping by to say "hello, jacaré!"

Your blog's looking cool! ;)

See ya!

Alisa said...

Ola Jacare!!! Diak ka lae? Hau hanoin o barak los.

Keep me updated on ur trip to big G, so I can pray for u!

Hee hee I like my blog too. I am more motivated to blog now. Though it took me hours to do dat, but it is worth it!

U take care ya,
Maromak fo bensaun!
Mana Alisa