In everything we do we need to use wisdom. Dun need to be afraid to use it as it is FOC.
I almost fainted in church ystd when the senior pastor announced to the entire church that another pastor is dating the worship leader. All cheered and prayed for them. I almost fainted because this pastor just broke up an engagement not long ago and now he is dating someone else. My ah hia (brother) and I wondered what they will say if they didn't make it to marriage. Ystd service was awkward as they made it as though it is their wedding...
My response to the senior pastor's wife at the end of the svc was "we need wisdom..." I have friends who does the same thing. They claimed God gave them peace to be together and when they broke the relationship, they claimed that they felt God ask them to do so. When I first heard this reason, my response was "God so fickle minded meh? He so free to break pple's heart meh?" You know what, God is not fickle minded at all and he is not so free...
Use wisdom... It is free! You have to pay a price when you dun use it.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment