I had diarrhea for almost a week and had been vomitting for 2 days last week. Went to a dr, took a medicine that causes medication reaction twice. Why I take it again? Well, dr says it should be ok if I do not mix with another medication.
Guess what, the reaction was worst as I was asked to take 2 of the pill. Hais... my whole body was numbed, I kept vomitting and I kept crying. I called pastor and told him I want to go back to Singapore. Pastor has seen that reaction before so he didn't take my word. But he knows this reaction is worst than before.
I had to go back to the dr hoping he can put me on drip and get rid of the med I took. Before I could reach the clinic, I fainted. That was a total shock! In the evening, I sent to the hospital because my body could not hadnle the shock and went into a state of shock. I could not breathe and speak. Trust me, very drama mama.
I seriously dislike to be hospitalised and I totally hate the medication reaction. I know hate is a strong word but hey I do hate it as the past experiences were really bad. According to the doctors, there are very few people will have reaction to this medication. Well, I am one of them. At least when someone else has this reaction, I can be there to comfort and the person would not feel misunderstood as depressed or crazy.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment