Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Yummy! Got to eat ma la steamboat last night. Forgot to take pictures. I realised alot of my friends were not aware about ma la steamboat. The soup base is chili, chili and more chili! Brought my best friend to the steamboat shop that I always go to last night. There's 3 level of spiciness.. (wonder if there is such a word...). I usaually go for the 1st level. The lady gave us the 2nd level last night. Was worried that my friend may not be able to take the spiciness.. Guess what, she is fine and I was the one who suffered... I really like it very much its very popular in China and Taiwan (as far as I know). China pple eat it quite often due to the weather.

My stomach is still giving me problem... Sianzz.. But its all worth it la..

I realised the fact that my love language is touch. Its pretty ironic as I usally siam away when pple pat me on my head or hug me. But after much thoughts, yes... its touch followed by words of affirmation!

I'm really happy. Why? Well.. this morning I was thinking about buying clothes but I dun have a budget for that. For the past few days, I have been thinking about it but decided to trust in GOd that he will provide. Lo and behold, my church mate passed me a bag of clothes today! PTL!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PTL for more clothes!....LP

Alisa said...

Yeah man... Though some are a little small but Praise God!