I went out for dinner with Jac last night. She is a funny and blur girl. When i say blur, she is really blur.
We went to a herbal tea place at Bedok Central after our dinner. That place is very authentic (I hope I spelt it right). They have very old school tea pots with sugar syrup in it. The furniture are like those that you will probably find in a Chinese palace. They serve Guilin Gao (some bitter but good for skin black jelly), a few different types of herbal tea. At Bedok Central, you can see at least 3-4 Chinese Medical Halls selling bottled herbal teas at $1 and above. Over here at this place, the herbal tea ranged from $1.50 onwards but its still super worth the money for its ambience. You will feel like a royalty in the place...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha! I'm not *that* blur lar... ;) (Jac)
---
http://angelnotes.livejournal.com/
Post a Comment