Haha.. Can't stop playing with my new watch. A very close friend of mine bought me a white casio watch on Tuesday. Its very nice and stylish. This is one of the rare times she picked a design that I think is ery nice. Hahaha! Not that she has no taste but our taste are different.
I have been working with children and youth for almost 3 years. Throughout these 3 years I realised that children are the most honest being on earth. If you are wearing something nice, they will tell you that wa, this is nice... If its not nice, they will say:"why you wear this one? so ugly..." Honesty is really needed in this society. It helps the person to imrpove on their weakness, helps one to be respected and makes you guilt-free. But remember this, as we exercise honesty, we also need to exercise graciousness. Children are children they speak straight from their minds without realising that the words they use may be quite hurtful.
I miss my students in SCC but didn't have time to visit them. A friend asked me how do I cope with stress and the first thing that came to my mind is that when I am stress, I play with my special needs students. Though their IQ level is different from others, they are innocent, honest, loving and problem-free. I enjoy playing with them alot. You will be surprise that they are more understanding, more caring, and behave better than normal kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment