The date line for y school fees was on 21st July. I got to pay $1350 but I aint got any money. But hey all $1350 came in this morning and I am able to continue my school. Thank God! He is always faithful and true!!!
I tried a new drink today and that is kiwi and orange juice. Though it look scary but it taste YUMMY!
Deb and Em, must try this drink man!!
Going to watch lakehouse later. Finally have time to rest and relax (hmmm, it will be great if there is nice ice cream.. but I'm on diet.. sian 1/2)
God is always faithful and merciful I dunno what do without him. He still loves me dearly even when I put on weight and doubt about how I look. I find confidence and identity in God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice Blog! I like!
Enjoy The Lakehouse. I have the Korean version on VCD if you want...
Hey there! Have kept your blog link under my favourites. Update more often ok? :p
LP
Amen to our Jehovah Jireh! His love endures forever!
Post a Comment