Sunday, June 18, 2006

I jus came back KL. I stayed in an orphanage and I really had a great time and I am amazed by what God had done during the trip. During this trip, I really miss my mum as I see Angie, the 'mummy' of the home caring, taking good care, praying and giving each one attention. I hugged Angie and cried like nobody's buisness she really makes me think of my mum who passed away last oct. Most of the time I feel lonely and sad when I think of my mum. But you know what, I truly believe my mum is in good hands and I will see her again in heaven. The painful moments will be taken away.

Today is Father's day, I truly want to wish my greatest daddy a Happy Father's Day. Rock on God. Thank you for being there for me even though most of the time I am not focusing on you and trying to do things my way. You are always patient and loving me. Give you Praise and Glory.

No comments: