My MSN nic: Haha! Who told you that silly cow is silly and wise cow is wise?
A few days later, Marcus msn me regarding the nic.
M: Hey, silly cow IS silly and wise cow IS wise.
Me: No, it's not so.
M: What do you mean?
Me: Silly cow is silly because silly cow has not met wise cow. Wise cow is wise because wise cow has not met silly cow.
M: Wa...
Me: So when they meet each other, they compliment each other inside out!
M: so you are wise cow?
Me: (rolling my eyes) Yes.
M: Then who is silly cow?
Me: Haven't meet yet. So I dunno...
M: Then how you know who it is?
Me: I will know la... I will have my way =) God is in control. So I am not kan cheong about it.
Monday, September 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment