I spent 30 minutes on the bus thinking about certain thoughts and aspects in my life. Basically I was sulking to my creator.
When I finally reach the office, I almost flip as I couldn't on my laptop after I restarted it. I tried a few times and I still could not on it. This has happened before so the first thing came to my mind is - it must be the mother board... I had it repaired once when I was in Timor. That was it... I am SO going to...
Then I found myself walking to the hall sitting in a corner. It is like my 'time-out' corner. I had to trash things out with my creator - my frustrations with the laptop and other issues.
After I cried: Show me Your glory, a thought came to my mind - my creator will use this opportunity to show His glory. So I took a deep breathe and walk back to the office. Prayed over my laptop and... I managed to on it! Praise God!
Well, I am glad that I have a time out and sat in the corner rather than I get frustrated and be angry with my creator for allowing this to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment