This is a song written and sung by Brook Ligertwood (formerly known as Brook Fraser)from Hillsong, Lead me to the cross. Just wanna share the lyrics.
Verse 1
Savior I come
quiet my soul remember
redemptions hill
where Your blood was spilled
for my ransom
PreChorus:
everything I once held dear
I count it all as lost
Chorus:
lead me to the cross
where Your love poured out
bring me to my knees
Lord i lay me down
rid me of myself
I belong to You
lead me
lead me to the cross
Verse 2:
You were as I
tempted and trialed
You are
the word became flesh
bore my sin and death
now You're risen
Bridge:
to your heart
to your heart
lead me to your heart
lead me to your heart
When I went on Godtube.com, I came across a user Misskaylin. It's a video on two teenagers playing this song at a stairway. It just encouraged me to pick up my guitar to worship the Lord using this song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment