skip to main | skip to sidebar
My Life is in His Hands

Monday, August 18, 2008

First Bike Lesson!

I had my first bike lesson today!Bike as in motor bike, not bicycle ok... It was reallt fun. I learnt how to start the bike and how to brake. Haha very basic la... First lesson, what do you expect. I enjoy the first lesson. I wonder of I will enjoy the next... Keep my fingers crossed!
Dropped by Alisa at 9:16 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Alisa
Someone with few words...
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (40)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2008 (73)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ▼  August (13)
      • How not to believe...
      • Lao Liao... (old already...)
      • Rainy days... GO AWAY!
      • Lesson reinforced
      • This is the time where you dun mind to be older...
      • My cry...
      • First Bike Lesson!
      • Super Hungry lor...
      • Empty seat
      • Please pray for Maria
      • Parachute Band
      • Graduation (Shallom Sch in Timor)
      • Lily's kindergarten
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2007 (55)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (7)
  • ►  2006 (27)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)