skip to main | skip to sidebar
My Life is in His Hands

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wonder what is wrong

To those who wants to see my pictures taken in Los palos & School Graduation, I have to apologise. I tried to download the pictures but it just doesn't seem to work. I will I only manage to load 3 pictures. I will continue to try... till then.
Dropped by Alisa at 8:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Alisa
Someone with few words...
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (40)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2008 (73)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ▼  July (10)
      • Road Trip to Los palos pt 3
      • Road Trip to Los palos pt 2
      • Forget me not
      • Wonder what is wrong
      • Re-entry
      • Los palos road trip
      • Muffinas Moises Dos Santos
      • My little brother
      • Meet Mikey...
      • Escola de Adoracao
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2007 (55)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (7)
  • ►  2006 (27)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)