Sai-eddy is the most cute & good looking kid in my neighbourhood. It took me 3 months to be his friend. He refused to talk to me, shake hands or let me go near him. After 3 months, we became very good friends. He let me carry him and he will run towards me smiling and calling my name. When he knows that I am leaving, his family bought me a tais (Timor traditional weaving) as souvenier. I feel so sad to leave on his birthday. I wish I could attend his birthday party... Great, now I am missing him and his family.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Forget me not
Sai-eddy is the most cute & good looking kid in my neighbourhood. It took me 3 months to be his friend. He refused to talk to me, shake hands or let me go near him. After 3 months, we became very good friends. He let me carry him and he will run towards me smiling and calling my name. When he knows that I am leaving, his family bought me a tais (Timor traditional weaving) as souvenier. I feel so sad to leave on his birthday. I wish I could attend his birthday party... Great, now I am missing him and his family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment