Tuesday, December 04, 2007

26th Birthday

This is the first time that I celebrate my birthday overseas. Thought there won't be any presents or celebrations. To my pleasant surprise, on 30th Nov I received a huge bag with notes, cards, bak guas, and pork floss from my church members in Singapore. It's filled with love and wishes for birthday, christmas and new year (basically until the day we meet... haha).
Yu Zhou gave me this birthday card. Like it very much cos got her picture... Oh, of course not the pig, a pic of her own which I didn't upload here.
Timmy gave me this pack of goodies. Was really happy to receive something from him but when I opened the pack...
I almost fainted... the gummies that Timmy got specially for me MELTED!!! ARGHHH!!! Well, if you are still not sure about the weather in Timor, the gummies will tell you how 'hot' is Timor. Guess I will eat it like jam or put it in my tea =)

These are other gifts given by my friends here and also in Singapore (ex colleagues)
* Michelle Tan WL, I saw your slip. You did well and I am proud of you. Keep up the good work ya...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked it! You're so blessed la. ;)

Jac