Saturday, November 24, 2007

New friends

Met new friends Singapore. They came to Timor to do social work. On the left is prata, on the right is nan and in the middle is me la... Yes, I cut my hair...

The boys wanted to get rid of the stones so that the kids from the school won't fall down when they run. Nice thoughts but..... air polluting man....


While the boys are working hard, the girls are playing see-saw... tsk tsk tsk...

On the last day these sweet pple gave me a balloon flower and a long note. They obviously run out of papers so they use toilet papers... Haha hope not used ones... it does smell funny though... Guys, sorry that I have to tear it to parts as my table is rather small...

7 comments:

The Royal Tail said...

you're looking great girl!o

Anonymous said...

You look like you have slimmed down. :) So your weight loss plan is a success!

LayPeng

Alisa said...

Hmmm... My church youth says the same thing. Dun think I lost much weight.

Anonymous said...

i must say that girl in the picture who you call prata is very gorgeous! i wonder who she is..

haha..i miss you alisa..i don't usually bother going to see people's blogs so you should be honoured im here. take care ok!

Anonymous said...

hey hey sister! i so wanna go back to timor and help out :D and u never post any pictures of your new "brother" hahaha.. man i feel like crying everytime i think of timor sshhh dont tell nobody haha its a secret (:
"man dont cry, they bleed" retarded chinese saying.

Alisa said...

Eh jeanette you buay pai say ah. Haha btw, ya I am honoured that you left a msg..

Oh, Don ah... I dun have your pic la... Send me one then I can blog abt you... Haha.. I'm serious...

Anonymous said...

hmm okay haha can ill email u lol :D