Saturday, October 20, 2007

How bad can it get?

Now, there's power cut on every Tuesdays, Thursday and Saturday. I just came back from Atambua (Indonesia) for visa run, I was very tired, smelly and sick then guess; hi mate fali (electricity died again)....
I couldn't care much, I took my torch and for shower. Haiz... Half way through my showers, the torch 'died' on me. Wa biang... How bad can that be man. I have no choice but to shower in darkness. Some skills are required in doing so man. I got to figure where's shower foam, towel and clothes. Then I still have to figure my way through darkness to get new batteries for my torch.

This not it.

Thurday night, burglar broke into my neighbours. Thank God nothing was stolen and my house was spared. I usually wake up to go toilet in the middle of the night but that night I slept though till 8am next morning. Believe it or not, God's protection have not left me. If the thief come by my house, I will be too sick to fight back. My landlord was so worried as I stay by myself. She decided to add grills to my windows but the not the neighbours that burglar broke in.

Well, I figured no many what happens, if you have God with you, how bacd can things get?

No comments: