This is to the guy who was on the bus 59 today. Brief description: wore striped shirt, spiky hair, tanned and alighted at Toa Payoh (if I am not wrong, I think its near Philips Bldg).
Eh pls la I it was an accident that I pushed your knee with my bum. The bus was so crowded and so that was an accident. Your reaction made me feel as though I pushed you with my bum on purpose. Aiyoh pls la it made feel really horrible ok.
I know there is a slight possible that you will read this blog but hey the incident spoilt my day. Thank God that I had my treat of coke, it made me feel better. Haiz I forgive you. I will try my very best not to stand near you in future so the accident wun happen again =)
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment