Its been a long time since I last wrote. Couldn't find a place to sit down, enjoy tea and spend time writing. Though I'm not really good with words as many of you could see, I still enjoy writing. I write about anything that comes to my mind. It helps me process better.
Have anyone watched Fracture yet? Thought it would be a great show as Anthony Hopkins is in it. Ryan Gosling looks strange in it. He is too cute to be a lawyer but hey, he is cute and that is enough... Who cares...Would wanna take time to watch Fracture b4 its down.
Time is passing really fast. Mom is gone for 1 yr 7 months. I really miss her man but I am really glad that she is in God's hands. I still remember that it was a terrible time for me last year when Frances Yip (I think its spelt that way) came to hold her concert. I was upset that mommy couldn't see it (she likes FY). It took me while to learn to let go and accept the fact that she is good and well in God's hands. Tml is her birthday, when she was around, she will ask my sis and I 3 weeks in advance what we will buy her. Its a lot of fun and pain having her around but I miss her very much.
Its her desire to see us doing our Father's (God) business and bring greatest Glory (not gory) to God. I can visualise her scolding me if I dun run my race well and dun do our Father's busines when we meet in heaven. And my grandma too... Haha.
Happy Birthday Mommy! Till we see again...
No comments:
Post a Comment