Monday, October 23, 2006

Spoke to uncle Raymond just now and got to know that he had a major op 5/6 months ago. He was diagnosed with cancer. Uncle Raymond has always been very helpful and kind to my family. We really appreciate him very much. He truly portray the characters and attributes of God. I was speechless when he tell me about his diagnose. There is so much we want to know and ask God why bad things happen to good people. But whatever happens, it happens for a purpose and God is watching from above. Uncle Raymond, press on! How worse can things get? this is temporal pain on earth. I'll stand with you in prayers. Having been through so many deaths of my frens and family members, its still painful to hear a dear fren is suffering. which is why i went speechless earlier on. I really thank God for you. During this period you may find yourself weak, helpless. Dun give up for God is with you, always with you. With Christ in the vessel, we can smile at the storm.

No comments: