Thursday, October 12, 2006

Its been such a long time since i get to blog. Internet is so essential but I dun have it at home duh...
I missed my good friend's flight b'cos i didn't get to check my mail dank it.... I felt so sorry Karyn SORRY!!!

I watched the Oprah show on Tues. They featured two gals who are both obessed with with their appereance. the 3yr old is obsessed with her looks and the 4yrs old is obsessed with her weight. they are so young yet they are both bound with lies of satan. The truth shall need to be brought to them. God will have to come through to these young lives.

Haha my good fren Sk is attached! Em and i jumped on the sofa when we heard that Mr specky tells her he likes her. Haha he kio dio man. I'm so happy for them for this guy qute a good catch. then I asked God where is my catch... Haizzz... it all comes back to trust in God and learning to focus on Him b4 anything else. It doesn't mean that He doesn't love me if I dun have a bf or husband.

God is God and thank God I am not = )

No comments: