skip to main | skip to sidebar
My Life is in His Hands

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Healthy Lifestyle

I haven't been eating rice for 5 days! I feel so proud of myself! Just came back from a stroll, I feel good after a walk. I will have to continue to march on to my 'healthy lifestyle'.
Dropped by Alisa at 9:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Alisa
Someone with few words...
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (40)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2008 (73)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  October (4)
      • Healthy Lifestyle
      • It all boils down to being intentional
      • Studying on Jacob
      • There's a reason
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2007 (55)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (7)
  • ►  2006 (27)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)