Saturday, September 01, 2007

Random

I WANT TO EAT BAK CHOR MEE!!! Boo hoo!!! I seriously miss it man. Even though they have bak sor (Indonesian style) here, but it is not the same taste as the Singapore ones (Blk 85 Bedok North). Sob....

A group of friends from FC came during the week. It's fun having them around, cracking jokes and talk nonsense... hahah! Oh, they left alot of s'pore goodies for me, YUMMY! I will miss them loads.. Haiz...

Bought Grey's anatomy season 1. Haiz... the quality is -10 and the episodes are jumbled up! Nvm, I am so going to get better qualitiy ones and get season 2 & 3 if possible. Here in Timor, we get to watch CSI season 7, Grey's anatomy season 1-3, etc... you name it, we have it! Hoping that we will be able to get Heroes season 2 in sometime Nov! Yippy yeah can't wait to watch heroes season 2, hope it will not be crapy. You know, it always happen to US dramas, season 1 is real good but subsiquently it gets crapy.

Sch starts on Monday, hope I will be able to wake up on time if not, I will get scolding by the pricipal... Have all my curriculums done and am all set to teach the little ones of Timor. The school area used to be the most dangerous area, even though there isn't any fights or violence going on now, the taxi drivers are still afraid to go there. My neighbours warned me to be careful almost everyday eventhough school only starts Monday....

No comments: