Sunday, December 31, 2006

There's a good cafe in Geylang (High Point bldg). Nice and cosy. Good place to hang out and read. I like it there, highly recommended. I give it 6 stars out of 5 stars!!!!!

I just bought a acoustic guitar at $85. Good bargain! I really like it alot and I must make sure I bring it ET next year. Its after much consideration and prayers and therefore I believe its the best basic guitar I could eva wish for.

Hmmm... I will be 26years old in year 2007 (which is a few more hours). Hopefully I won't have pple coming up to me and ask which poly I'm studying in. Maybe I should wear a tag that indicates how old I am hahaha. Even cab drivers thinks I'm studying. Can't beat that. Oh Yes! I know next year I'm 26 ladies and gentlemen, STOP asking me abt my husband and try not to match make me anymore okie. Its seriously up to Jesus. I dun want to marry someone whom u think is good but he's not and u noe who suffers? ME LA!!!! Hahaha I believe God is in control and the reason why he has not appeared could be 2. Either one of us is not ready to have family or the time is not right! ET is more impt 4 me at this moment.

Thank God for Uncle Raymond's health. Though its getting a little longer to heal, but hey its healing! Apart from Pastor Gary, uncle raymond is the other person whom I respect.

You guys have no idea how blessed I am in God. Though I lost my parents but I gain a big church family. Though I dun earn as much as others probably you who are reading my blog, my I earn a great experience in life. Working with special kids, autistic kids, children who come from broken and abusive family. Gaining trust and love from them, my boss and Aunty Imm (my 2nd boss). Though i dun have a boyfriend or husband, I have freedom and less worries. Though I do not have a pretty face but I have a God who has been grooming me with a good personality and character. I have a true and living God who truly loves me and watches over me.

I read from a magazine (SH), they try to impart wisdom to parents who read the article in how to answer their children abt divorce. Their suggestions was to affirm the children that they are still loved and as for why they divorce, they have no more feelings as they used to have for each other. Do you think the children will buy it? Divorce is not the solution. As parents, you have the responsbility to find solution to their marriage. Its up to you if you want to make it work. Ur irresponsible actions and unwise words affects your children big time. A few of the youths I work with and I know went thru issues of self-worth and their perspective of marriage is affected and this is what they always say. "My parents always act as though they know what is right as what is good for us. In fact we need them". Pls think probably b4 you decide to do anything. Your children need you both. Any reason is an excuse to make you feel what you did is right.

Family - Father And Mother I Love You. Love spells - T.I.M.E

No comments: