Went to california fitness with my sis ystd. Wah... very nice. OK la if you want to laugh at me, go ahead... I'm quite suah gu.. Actually i can see that some are really obsess with their physical appearance, some are rich but dunno where to put their money, some dosen't really have money but want to keep up with social class. Me? I go there because my sis has lobang and i can go free trial for 1 month HAHA!
Miss Jade from ANTM is very arrogant and she is super egoistic man. I didnt like her in the beggining but slowly i realised that she is very insecure and the ego Jade is to make her feel good about herself. This is sad...
Oh NO... My lovely Samsoon ends today... I hope the vcds have special offer then i can get a set of it... the show is really good and funny and it also boost up the fat ladies giving them a hope that they can get a handsome boyfriend. Media...
Miss Deb, glad to hear that you are fine. Em and I went for the audition... Didnt make it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm gonna get myself a zhenxian as well! =)
who's miss jade?
Post a Comment